Cole & Mason Self-Watering Single Potted Herb Keeper
Ever wanted to grow your own herbs at home? Try it out with the Cole & Mason Self-Watering Single Potted Herb Keeper, a herb keeper that takes away the need to replant herbs! Simply purchase a pot of your favourite herbs and insert a hydro felt pad at the retaining arm, then put the pot in the container. Fill the refill window with water and check frequently to refill the water as the plant will absorb the water through the pads. The Cole & Mason Self-Watering Single Potted Herb Keeper is covered to avoid water evaporation, and each hydro felt pad can last for approximately 3 months. Planting your own herbs is a great way to save money, reduce plastic packaging waste, and of course, to have fresh and healthy herbs that you can use for all your cooking needs. The herb keeper fits round or square pots up to 8.5cm in diameter.
- Herb keeper ideal for parsley, coriander, etc.
- Includes 4 hydro felt pads to keep plants hydrated
- Each hydro felt pad lasts for approximately 3 months
- Container fits herb pots of 8.5cm diameter (round/square)
- Takes away the need for replanting herbs
- Fits nicely on windowsills, counter-tops
|Product Weight (KG)||0.6|