Urban Composter City 8L Chilli
The compact Urban Composter City 8L Chilli is great for small spaces and apartments, especially for homes that don't deal with big amounts of kitchen scraps on a daily basis. Made of non-toxic, recyclable, and durable polypropylene, this compost bucket made in Australia ferments food scraps through a process called anaerobic composting and minimizes bad smells and flies. Compost just about anything with this zero waste compost bucket, even egg shells, meat, dairy, citrus rinds, and coffee grounds! The Urban Composter City 8L Chilli is best used together with the Urban Composter Compost Accelerator to make quick work of the process, promising organic liquid fertilizer even faster for your soil and plants.
How to use:
Drain the compost bucket every other day to release any excess moisture from the fermentation process. Dilute the liquid, and add it to soil as a wonderful organic and nutritious fertilizer!
- Capacity: 8L
- Anaerobic composting ferments food scraps
- No foul odour or flies with the airtight seal
- Fits under sinks and small spaces
- Side tabs to easily open the lid
- Non-toxic recyclable polypropylene
- Designed and manufactured in Australia
- 1x Urban Composter bucket and lid
- 1x Drain tray and tap
- 1x Instructions
|Product Weight (KG)||0.5|