Urban Composter City 8L Black
Fight against landfill pollution and food waste with the Urban Composter City 8L Black that'll turn your kitchen scraps into organic fertilizer for plants! This compact compost bucket fits wonderfully in small spaces, using a process called anaerobic composting to ferment and break down kitchen scraps and reduces foul odours and flies thanks to its airtight seal. Proudly made in Australia and of a non-toxic recyclable polypropylene that's as durable as ever, the Urban Composter City 8L Black can be used for all types of kitchen scraps, even meat, fish, citrus grinds, coffee grounds, egg shells, and more.
How to use:
Drain the compost bucket every other day to release any excess moisture from the fermentation process. Dilute the liquid, and add it to soil as a wonderful organic and nutritious fertilizer!
- Capacity: 8L
- Anaerobic composting ferments kitchen scraps
- Compact size fits in small spaces and under sinks
- Airtight seal helps reduce foul odours and flies
- Designed with side tabs to open the lid easily
- Non-toxic, durable, recyclable polypropylene
- Designed and manufactured in Australia
- 1x Urban Composter bucket and lid
- 1x Drain tray and tap
- 1x Instructions
|Product Weight (KG)||0.5|