Urban Composter City 8L Berry
Compost kitchen scraps easily with the Urban Composter City 8L Berry, a compact compost bucket that fits under sinks and small spaces, perfect for those who are starting out on their zero waste composting. This compost bucket uses anaerobic composting to ferment kitchen scraps and other compostable goods, a process that minimizes foul smells, flies, and definitely easy! Designed with side tabs that make it easier to open the lid and deposit your kitchen scraps into, the Urban Composter City 8L Berry is made of non-toxic recyclable polypropylene and proudly made in Australia.
How to use:
Drain the compost bucket every other day to release any excess moisture from the fermentation process. Dilute the liquid, and add it to soil as a wonderful organic and nutritious fertilizer!
- Capacity: 8L
- Uses anaerobic composting to ferment kitchen scraps
- Minimizes foul odours, flies, and it's easy to use
- Compact size fits under sinks and small spaces
- Designed with side tabs to easily open the lid
- Made of non-toxic recyclable polypropylene
- Designed and manufactured in Australia
- 1x Urban Composter bucket and lid
- 1x Drain tray and tap
- 1x Instructions
|Product Weight (KG)||0.5|