Thermos Stainless Steel King Vacuum Insulated Food Jar
The Thermos King Food Jar Series is specially designed for anyone of you who are looking for a food container that is suitable on keeping food or soup for long day use. The creation of Thermos Vacuum Insulated Food Storage Contaner0.71L is convenient for those want to keep your food or beverage hot up to 7 hours and cold up to 9 hours, as it’s Thermo Double Wall Vacuum Insulation for maximum temperature retention is able to keep your food and soup warm and cold.
What is Thermos® vacuum insulation technology?
With traditional containers, heat or cold finds its way inside, Thermos technology vacuum insulation creates an airless space between two walls.With very little air between the walls, there is almost no transfer of heat from the inner wall to the outer wall, so it's virtually eliminating temperature change.
How to take care of Stainless Steel Vacuumwares?
1.Wash and rinse the product thoroughly before first use and after each use. Hand washing is recommended.
2. Don't use abrasive cleansers or scrubbers because they may dull the finish.
3. Don't use bleach or cleaners containing chlorine on any parts of the product.
4. For best insulation efficiency result, preheat or pre-chill product just prior to use.
Fill with hot/cold tap water, attach lid, let stand 5 to 10 minutes and empty.
After filling, place the lid on the product to increase thermal efficiency.
5. Don't place product in the dishwasher to clean.
Product is not dishwasher safe (except stainless steel bottle and can insulators).
6. Beverage bottle insulator fabric top must be removed for cleaning.
Do not place in dishwasher. Clean fabric top with a damp cloth.
- ThermoMax® double wall vacuum wall
- Ideal for food / beverages
- Keeps Cold Up to 9 hours
- Keeps Hot Up to 7 hours
- Unbreakable stainless steel interior and exterior
- Leak-proof Lid
- Cool to the touch with hot liquids, sweat-proof with cold
- Size Option: 710L/16oz
- Colour: Midnight Blue
Thermos product get Warranty for 5 years from date of purchase from Thermos L.L.C with Terms and Condition applied.
Thermos warranty is only based on the vacuum cylinder but not the plastic components.