Scanpan 18cm Santoku Knife
The Scanpan 18cm Santoku Knife will outperform your usual utility knife as it slices, dices, and minces with great precision. Lighter, thinner, and shorter than your traditional chef's knife, its features make it an excellent stainless steel knife for cutting vegetables and meat. Designed with an ergonomic handle, the Scanpan 18cm Santoku Knife not only has a comfortable grip but it enhances precision as well. The stainless steel Santoku knife also features a Granton edge which reduces cutting friction and makes it much easier to handle. Made from hi-carbon stainless steel and individually Rockwell hardness tested, the quality and performance of the Scanpan 18cm Santoku Knife in the kitchen is assured to last you for years to come.
- Dimensions: 18cm (L)
- Perfect for chopping and dicing meat, fish, vegetables, etc.
- Made of 1.4114 CrMoV15 hi-carbon stainless steel
- Individually Rockwell hardness tested
- Superior taper ground cutting edge
- Perfectly balanced and weighted ergonomic handle
|Product Weight (KG)||0.4|