Online Marketing Enthusiast - Job Opening
Online Marketing Enthusiast
$40k / Annum + bonus + super
Rapidly Growing Online Business
Are you passionate about online retail and internet marketing?
Are you hard working, people loving and thrive in a team environment?
Do you have an affinity with learning new things, engaging with new ideas and working on the leading edge?
Our company is a fast expanding online retailer with multiple stores in a wide variety of product niches. The business has grown exponentially over the last 2 years and is now looking to hire an online marketing enthusiast who is passionate about online retail and wants to work with a great team of like minded people.
Every team member working in the business has this one thing in common... they all love online retail. The successful candidate must have a keen interest and drive to be involved in the online space. You do not need to be an expert or know everything about the industry (even we don't claim to know everything), but you will require a burning passion to live, breathe and work in online retail.
What we offer you is the chance to work in a tight close-knit environment that treasures an open and collaborative culture where ideas are valued on their merits alone, not by the ranks of the people who raise them. We do not subscribe to creating a “corporate culture” but instead we enjoy building a business founded on excellence, fun and creativity. We value humility, and a Can-Do attitude. Even our managers will step out onto the packing tables during our crazy out-of-hand all hell breaks loose days. We expect you to do the same.
Our goal is to build a culture of meaningful work, where every person on the team engages their role in a personally satisfying and altruistically generous manner. This means each phone call is about putting your people-loving/people-serving skills to the test, making our customer's day, while being present in full at any given moment.
People who succeed with us have a healthy love for challenges and taking the lead in developing solutions to problems. We thrive on working with other high achievers who will partner with us in fueling our continuous growth (500% growth from last FY, Smartcompany.ulu.com.au 2009 Finalist - Best eCommerce Site, 12 Successful Niche Stores in 2 years, etc ).
If you love online retail, have strong communication and writing skills, and love to work and play hard then send us your resume! We can't wait to meet anyone awesome who shares the same passions as we do!
So what will my Role Involve?
– Assist the Marketing Manager to increase the efficiency and exposure of our online stores through Search Engine Marketing, Content Creation, and Website Optimization.
– Assist the Marketing manager in implementing various online promotional campaigns and strategies.
– Engage their people-loving/people-serving skills when dealing with customers, orders and query resolution.
– Assisting the operations manager in the Shipping run in resolving logistical issues, including picking and packing, working with product suppliers and freight companies as appropriate.
– Do loads of interesting stuff that we haven't thought up yet, and that you will help us identify.
The role will be based in Bayswater, VIC , a 5-minute stroll from the Bayswater Train Station.
Where could the role lead? That’s really going to be up to you. Our objective, however, is to bring on board high performers that could have the potential to be leading teams in the business – in Customer Service, Marketing, or Product functions – in 2-3 years.
• A BIG passion for online retail.
• Lots of self-drive with a motivation and desire to succeed.
• People-Loving/People-Serving Attitude
• Strong conversational and rapport-building skills
• Strong writing ability.
• Strong problem-solving skills. Numerate, analytical, with good attention to detail
• Fast Learner
• Willingness to “go the extra mile” if required
• Team player that enjoys working in an energetic, fun, environment
• Keen interest in professional development and career growth
• Degree qualified
• Intermediate/Advanced level of Computer / Techno Savviness
• Strong Communication and Writing Skills
To top it off, we welcome any fresh graduates who are switched on and keen to make their first step into the industry a good one. To make sure that some of our potential candidates don't miss out on this awesome role due to our funky title, here's a list of what some people may refer to the role as:
– Marketing Assistant / Marketing Executive / Marketing Coordinator
– Online Marketing Specialist
– Search Marketing Analyst / Consultant
Please send your Resume and Covering Letter to email@example.com or give Ivan Lim a call on 03 9780 1888.