Global MinoSharp Combination Water Whetstone 1000/220 Grit
The sharpest knife in your knife block will be any that's sharpened with the Global Minosharp Combination Water Whetstone 1000/220 Grit, a quality whetstone knife sharpener that exceeds even ex-factory level of sharpness. This knife sharpener comes with 2 grits that you can use depending on the current state of your knife - the 220 grit (course finish) can be used to sharpen chipped, damanged, or completely blunt knives; whereas the 1000 grit (medium finish) is the main stone for sharpening blunt kitchen knives. The Global Minosharp Combination Water Whetstone 1000/220 Grit is safe to have in your home, as it comes with a plastic holder with non-slip feet that doubles as a storage case, and guide rails to help you determine the best angle for sharpening.
- Developed to sharpen kitchen knives exceeding factory level
- Great to sharpen chipped, damanged, or blunt kitchen knives
- 2 different grits: 220 (course finish), 1000 (medium finish)
- Includes plastic holder that doubles as a storage case
- Non-slip feet holds the knife sharpener safely in place
- Whetstone dimensions: 21cm (L) x 7cm (W) x 2.2cm (H)