Get your Tea Time with Contigo's new removable tea infuser! Contigo Tea Infusers fits into any AUTOSEAL® West Loop mug for a convenient on-the-go brewing solution. This stainless steel tea infuser was specifically designed for the West Loop Travel Mug family and therefore will only fit this type of mug. Its fine, etched holes ensure superior brewing and ensure no tea leaves or dust escape into the brew. The infuser comes with 3 detachable parts: the stainless steel basket works for loose leaf and bag tea, the mug clip securely snaps into any West Loop family lid, and the blue drip cup makes transporting easy once steeping is complete.
How to use Contigo West Loop TeaInfusers?
The tea infuser works well for loose leaf and bag tea. 5 - 7 grams of loose leaf tea fits comfortably in the infuser as leaves expand while steeping. Adjust steeping time 1 and half hour to two hours to taste preference.
How to wash Contigo Tea Infusers?
All the parts are top-rack dishwasher safe.
Contigo West Loop Tea Infuser Features
- Steep tea on-the-go easily
- Fits into the Contigo Autoseal West Loop Travel Mugs
- Stainless steel tea basket has finely etched holes for excellent steeping
- Fine holes assure no tea leaves/dust in the brew
- Blue drip cup included to easily transport infuser when not in use
- Top-rack dishwasher safe