Breville The Smart Toast® 4 Slice Toaster - Silver
Breville have long been a name in Australian households, with a history that spans way back to the 1930s…when Bill O'Brien and Harry Norville (whose names together created the Breville brand) made radios and mine detectors for the war. But mine detectors weren’t the be all and end all of Breville. When television transmission began in Australia, Breville turned their attention to small home appliances, and the company as we know it today was born.
Breville’s Smart Toast Toaster is so advanced, it could be regarded as the future of toasting. This four-slice toaster features a special ‘A Bit More’ setting, so if your toast comes up and it’s not ready yet, simply pop it back down and press ‘A Bit More’. This ensures you won’t burn your toast by putting it back in for too long. There’s also a ‘Lift & Look’ function that allows you to see how your toast is browning without stopping the toasting cycle. And for extra intelligence, this toaster has two separate control settings so you can toast to two different preferences at once (with a cool LED progress indicator). With it's self centering slots have spring loaded carriages to automatically centre the bread relative to the toasting elements.
Just when you thought toasters couldn't get any better, Breville come up with a 2000W one which has special settings for fruit bread and crumpets, expanding the toasting repertoire into an entire high tea experience. Extra wide and long slots, full die-cast metal construction, a progress indictor and cord storage are just some of the features this awesome appliance can offer. Coupled with rapid heating and a removable crumb tray, this motorised four slice toaster appliance is at the forefront of toasting technology.
WhyBreville The Smart Toast® 4 Slice Toaster - Silver is the right choise for you:
- Designed and engineered in Australia.
- Solid die-cast metal body with back-lit buttons
- Independent 2 to 4 slice capacity
- Lift & Look function allows you to see how the toast is browning without stopping the toasting cycle
- A Bit More button adds an extra 30 seconds to the toasting cycle
- Wide, self-centreing slots adjust automatically to suit any type of bread
- High-lift lever makes removal of toast safe and easy
- Browning control slider with LCD display
- Self centering slots have spring loaded carriages to automatically centre the bread relative to the toasting elements
- Individual controls allow each pair of slots to work independently so you can simultaneously toast to different preferences
- LCD Progress display, with ready indicator that beeps when toast is ready
- Crumpet, bagel and fruit bread settings
- Defrost and cancel settings
- Tidy Crumb Tray and compact cord storage